These are two of the easiest and tastiest recipes I've ever tried and I will definetly be using them again. Who doesn't love cookie dough or cheesecake? It takes just a few ingredients and barely any time to make. A party must have!
Lemon Cheesecake Ball (taken from Annie's Eats )
10 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2½ tbsp. sugar
Zest of 1 large lemon
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
4 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
5 graham crackers
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl.
2. Stir in vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
3. Plop on top of plastic wrap and shape into a ball.
4. Place in fridge for an hour.
5. Crush graham crackers and roll ball in crumbs until welly coated.
6. Serve with various fruits, cookies, or snacks you like! (My husband particularly loved this treat with sliced strawberries and mini nilla wafers.)
Cookie Dough Ball (taken from Lemons and Love)
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Melt butter and brown sugar in a pot over medium heat. Stir continuously until sugar fully dissolves.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. In a seperate bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together just until combined.
4. Pour in the cooled sugar mixture and beat for another minute.
5. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Form into a ball using placstic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
6. Roll in extra mini chocolate chips until covered.
7. Serve with cookies or graham crackers and enjoy!