1 1/2 lbs fontina cheese, rind removed and cut into cubes
6 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
sliced Italian or French bread
1. Fill three ramekins with cubes of fontina cheese.
2. Evenly divide garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper between the ramekins.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
4. Heat in your oven on the broiler setting for 5 or 6 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browning.
5. Remove from oven and serve piping hot (be careful!) with sliced bread for dipping into this melty cheese!
Source: adapted from Smells Like Home, originally from Ina Garten