1 box large shell pasta
1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
2 lb ricotta cheese
Fresh parsley, chopped
3/4 cup Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
1 lb mozzarella, shredded and divided
1. Boil shells until slightly undercooked, or al dente. Drain and set aside. Don't worry! They will bake in the oven and finish cooking later.
2. Set aside some mozzarella cheese for topping. Stir ground beef into sauce.
3. Mix ricotta, eggs, parsley, most of the mozzarella, pecorino, salt and pepper in a large bowl to blend.
Using a spoon, open the shell and fill with cheese mixture.
4. Pour a tiny bit of sauce to coat bottom of large glass baking pan. Place stuffed shells opening up into baking dish and continue until all shells are filled.
5. Pour sauce over the tray full of shells and top with mozzarella.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!