3 Lbs Ground beef
2/3 cup Plain bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Onion Powder
6-7 Cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
2-3 tsp Milk
1. Put ground beef in a large mixing bowl.
2. Chop garlic cloves finely.
3. In a seperate bowl, beat eggs. Stir in garlic. Add in salt, pepper, grated cheese, and onion powder.
4. Make a well out of the ground beef to pour the egg mixture in to. Pour in egg mixture.
5. Time to get dirty. Use hands to mix thoroughly until well dispersed.
6. Hand roll into 2 inch meatballs. Set aside on waxed paper.
7. Heat corn oil in meduim-high heat in a large fry pan. Be sure to use seperate tongs for cooked/raw meatballs.
8. Fry for 2/3 minutes per side. Rotate multiple times so that all sides are crispy and well cooked. Set on paper towels to cool. Enjoy!