Large, thick steak (I used London Broil)
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup shredded Provolone Cheese
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
2 diced Pickled Cherry Peppers (optional)
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar OR 1/4 cup Cherried Pepper Vinegar (from jar if using Peppers)
Fresh Cracked Pepper
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Shave the steak as thinly as possible. (I spent about 20 minutes shaving the 32oz steak)
2. Season steak with fresh cracked pepper, sea salt, and garlic powder.
3. Spray a large skillet/saute pan with cooking spray and heat on high.
4. Add garlic to pan.
5. Add shaved steak to pan.
6. Stir frequently adding more cooking spray occasionally.
7. Once steak is cooked thoroughly, add vinegar.
8. Let simmer for 1 minute.
9. Add pickled cherry peppers and stir continuously until well mixed.
10. Add mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese. Mix until cheese is melted.